This section of the website contains publications and links to information that helps Government of the Northwest Territories employees in their work. Some of these publications, such as the government's policies, are also of interest to the general public. In addition to these links, you will find plenty of useful information at the Financial Management Board Secretariat's Document Library.
- Employee Orientation Site - ( HORIZONS )
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Government of the NWT Policies
- Guidelines for Public Servant involvment in Conflict of Interest Proceedings under the Legislative Assembly and Executive Council Act
- Duty Travel Rates
- Human Resources Manual
- NWT Public Service Act
- Code of Conduct
- Public Committees, Boards and Councils Handbook
- Statutes of the Northwest Territories
- UNW Collective Agreement
- NWTTA Collective Agreement
From the Financial Management Board Secretariat website, containing the Excluded Employees Handbook, the Managers Handbook, the UNW Collective Agreement, and NWTTA Collective Agreement.